Jasmine Ensaymada Cheese 85g x 6 in box
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
- Mytindahan.net Marketplace Policies
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Mytindahan.net will inform Vendor when Mytindahan.net receives Buyer’s order. Unless otherwise agreed with Mytindahan.net, Vendor should then make the necessary arrangements to have the purchased item delivered to Buyer and provide details such as the name of the delivery company, the tracking number, etc. to Buyer through the Site.
2. Vendor must use his/her best effort to ensure that Buyer receives the purchased items within, whichever applicable, the Mytindahan.net Guarantee Period or the time period specified (for offline payment) by Vendor on Vendor’s listing.
For the delivery of products by the Vendor to the Buyer within the Philippines, the Vendor and the Buyer may choose the delivery service provided by the logistics service company in cooperation with Mytindahan.net. Mytindahan.net may act as an intermediary that brings together the Vendor and the Buyer with the logistics service company chosen by the Vendor and/or Buyer. Vendor and Buyer are the parties who appoint and use the services of the logistics service company in delivering products from the Vendor to the Buyer. Payment of shipping costs for each service delivery of products is the responsibility of the Buyer and Vendor.
Subject to the provisions above, delivery will be made by the respective Vendor\'s designated courier/delivery service provider, and not by Mytindahan.net. Mytindahan.net is responsible for facilitating reports/complaints from Buyers if the Buyer has not received the product within the estimated timeframe. In the event that the Buyer has not received the product within the estimated timeframe that the Product should have been received in accordance with the Mytindahan.net Policies and the terms of the Mytindahan.net Guarantee, the Buyer must notify Mytindahan.net customer service through the Platform. Mytindahan.net will then forward the notification of the Buyer to the Vendor and/or the courier/delivery service provider company concerned to find the best solution for the Vendor and the Buyer.
3. Users understand that Vendor bears all risk attached to the delivery of the purchased item(s) and warrants that he/she has or will obtain adequate insurance coverage for the delivery of the purchased item(s). In the event where the purchased item(s) is damaged, lost or failure of delivery during the course of delivery, Users acknowledge and agree that Mytindahan.net will not be liable for any damage, expense, cost or fees resulted therefrom and Vendor and/or Buyer will reach out to the logistic service provider to resolve such dispute.
4. For Cross-Border Transaction. Users understand and acknowledge that, where a product listing states that the product will ship from overseas, such product is being sold from a Vendor based outside of the Philippines, and the importation and exportation of such product is subject to local laws and regulations. Users should familiarise themselves with all import and export restrictions that apply to the designating country. Users acknowledge that Mytindahan.net cannot provide any legal advice in this regard and agrees that Mytindahan.net shall not bear any risks or liabilities associated with the import and export of such products to the Philippines.
For the avoidance of doubt, for all delivery services, Mytindahan.net\'s responsibility is limited to facilitating Buyer\'s reports/complaints to the Vendor and/or the courier/delivery service provider company concerned. If the Buyer does not give notice within a reasonable period of time as specified in the Mytindahan.net Policies and Mytindahan.net Guarantee, the Buyer shall be deemed to have received the Product in accordance with the Mytindahan.net Policies. Each Buyer and Vendor understands and agrees that Mytindahan.net will not be responsible for, and holds Mytindahan.net harmless from, any damages, expenses, costs or fees arising from shipping the products. The Vendor and/or Buyer will discuss any complaints with the logistics service provider, through Mytindahan.net, to resolve the issue.
Buyer agrees that Buyer’s sole remedy will be to receive a refund of his/her COD payment directly from the
Vendor; for Buyers who paid through Online Banking and Electronic Wallets through Mytindahan.net, refund will be processes accordingly based on the payment processors lead time and procedures.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
1. Buyer may only cancel his/her order prior to the shipping or delivery of the products.
2. Buyer may apply for the return of the purchased item and refund prior to the expiry of Mytindahan.net Guarantee Period, if applicable, subject to and in accordance with Mytindahan.net’s Refunds and Return Policy. Please refer to Mytindahan.net’s Refunds and Return Policy for further information.
3. Mytindahan.net reserves the right to cancel any transaction on the Site for valid/legal grounds, such as in certain cases where Vendor and Buyer cannot or do not fulfil their obligations under the contract for sale between Vendor and Buyer. Buyer agrees that Buyer’s sole remedy will be to receive a refund of his/her COD payment directly from the Vendor; for Buyers who paid through Online Banking and Electronic Wallets through Mytindahan.net, refund will be processes accordingly based on the payment processors lead time and procedures.
4. If you have redeemed Mytindahan.net Rebate for your transaction and you are successful in obtaining a refund based on Mytindahan.net’s Refunds and Return Policy, Mytindahan.net shall adjust the Buyer\'s Wallet based on the transaction details.
5. Mytindahan.net does not monitor the cancellation, return and refund process for offline payment.
There are no inquiries yet.